        From: django-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of James Matthews
        Sent: 22 August 2008 22:00
        To: django-users@googlegroups.com
        Subject: Re: 500.shtml

        When i run on a shared provider i restart my server by running touch
/mywebdir/dispatch.fcgi

        On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 6:45 AM, Emily Rodgers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

                Hi Ronaldo,

                It is not a python script, just a shell script that either runs
'python
                manage.py runfcgi' with various options (the errorlog being
one), or kills
                the django process if needed (I guess like you are doing with
"kill -HUP
                dispatch.pid").

                I think you need to speak to the person who set up your
webserver and get
                them to specify an errorlog file, because it sounds like it is
just throwing
                an error. Or at least find out how they are starting the
webserver.

                Em

        --
        http://www.goldwatches.com/