Yes, but I don't want to randomize he Events, but the Questions that
belong to the events.

--
Cortland Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +1 408 506 9791
http://pixelcort.com/

Alumni, Business Management <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
San José State University

Alumni Technical Advisor, Entrepreneurial Society <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://e-society.org/

Q&A Techie, Silicon Valley Mac User Group
http://svmug.org/

Member, Silicon Valley Google Technology User Group
http://sv-gtug.org/