BIGINT will store 64 bits.  The (13) display value has no baring on the data
stored, but only how it is displayed.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/numeric-types.html

--
Ross Dakin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this message, together with any
attachments, are intended only for the use of the persons and/or entities to
which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information that may be protected by legal privilege and/or is otherwise
exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please alert the sender immediately, destroy this message and any
attachments, and be aware that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution,
copying or use of the information contained in this e-mail, or any
attachment, is strictly prohibited and governed by applicable law.