Chubby schreef:

> I forgot to mention the following. When i execute the sql statement
> from above directly
> on the database, it works. No error what so ever.
> So the db configuration would appear to be correct.
>
> What could be causing this error ?
>
> Thanks,
> Benedict

When i use wrong dates in a query and execute that directly on the database,
then i get the same error message.
Judging from the error message, it seems as if the date is in a different
format than expected by the database.

Any idea of how i can further trace this problem as i'm really stuck here.
I haven't even written any code yet so it's a config problem or a bug.

Thanks for any idea's,
Regards,
Benedict