Hey, I seem to be doing something wrong as when I click on the button
on the page the message does not change?

{% block title %}Person Form{% endblock %}
{% block content %}
<h3>{{ message }}</h3>

<from method="post">
{{ pForm }}
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="update" />
</form>
{% endblock %}

class PersonForm(ModelForm):
    class Meta:
          model = Person

def person_form(request, pID='0'):
    f = PersonForm()
    message= 'Unknown Request'
    p = get_object_or_404(Person,pk=pID)

    if request.method == 'GET':
        f = PersonForm(instance=p)
        message = 'Editing person %s ' % p.name

    if request.method == 'POST':
        if request.POST['submit'] == 'update':
            message = 'Update Request for %s ' % p.name

    return render_to_response('People/person_form.html', {'pForm':
f,'message': message})