Glad to hear you have some of your setup up and running.

Your comment on defining fields in the models surprised me though.
All the fields for your models in Django should start with model,
followed by the field-type, as the documentation states.  Are you sure
you have models module being imported?  The line 'from django.db
import models' should be at the top of all your models.py files.

R.