Hi,
I am using 0.96 version of django and I am not able to import
EmailMessage.
I have to send attachment with the mail and for that I am using
EmailMessage but  not able to import it.
Does any one has a idea how to do it.

here is my code:
if emailform.is_valid():
            subject = emailform.clean_data['subject']
            message = emailform.clean_data['message']
            attach = request.FILES['attach']
            try:
                mail = EmailMessage(subject, message, sender,
mailing_list)
                mail.attach(attach.name, attach.read(),
attach.content_type)
                mail.send()
                #send_mail(subject, message, sender, mailing_list)

Thanks