On Thursday, 18 September 2008 12:13:12 Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> If using mod_python, the Apache LimitRequestBody directive doesn't
> work entirely properly.
I have heard of a "Content-length" variable (from PHP, but it's an http
thing) -- how could I use that? request["Content-length"] or something like
that.

Even so, the real problem (for me) is to get an error back to the form in the
admin interface.

\d

--
"ISO, the best standards money can buy."
-- Slashdot

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/