Django itself doesn't really care what JavaScript library you want to
use. Simply include it in your templates and use it like you would any
other static file :-) In this regard it doesn't really matter if you
want to use MooTools, jQuery, YUI, Prototype or whatever other JS
library you want to use :-)

-- Horst