On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 12:22 PM, djandrow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks Karen, how does urlencode work though?
> I imangine its a filter, but what does it do?

Yes well the doc is a bit sparse for that filter, but if you do a little
playing around with it and research into how spaces (and other characters
not allowed in urls) are generally handled, I think you will see it does
what you need.  Sorry but I don't have time to dig up pointers to various
references right now.

Karen