Hi Graham.

I do indeed have the PythonOption set in httpd.conf.  Unfortunately,
this doesn't seem to be the issue -- www.mysite.com/django/admin/
still gets transformed to www.mysite.com/admin after the admin login,
which generates a 404 because that's not where admin is.

Any other ideas?  I'm really scratching my head on this one....

Allan