Anurag,

In your case a simple CGI script (in python) might suffice, and will only take
you 'days' to build. If you choose to take on Django, it might take you
'weeks'. With Django on the otherhand there are loads of features that will
help you easily build complex web applications. But there's more information to
digest before you have working functionality.

I'd look at the django tutorial:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/intro/tutorial01/

And ask yourself if you want to expand your described functionality in the
future.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Gerard.