Hi,

I'm just getting started with Django.  I'm working through the
tutorial on setting up my first app.  I ran into something that
strikes me as odd.  I guess I must have had some mistake in my polls/
views.py file, because I was getting an error at mysite.com/admin to
that effect with debug mode turned on.

The error said something about a module not having a vote attribute.
I'm not sure what the cause of the error was, but putting that aside,
I found that I couldn't get rid of the error at mysite.com/admin
without loading mysite.com/polls/2 a few times.  That is, I had to
load the page that made use of the detail.html template.  I'm just
wondering why I would have to load that page in order to clear an
error that I was seeing on a completely different page, mysite.com/
admin.  Futhermore, why would I have to refresh the detail page two or
three times?  I found that out purely by accident.

I'm not really sure what I did to fix the problem -- or even what the
problem was -- because whatever fix I performed didn't do any good
until I loaded the polls detail page a few times.

Any explanation for this behavior?

Thanks,
Ryan