Hi,

I'm not sure generic views are the answer. It sounds to me like you're
asking about reducing duplication in the templates themselves by
creating something you can reuse. That something is a template tag
(http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/custom-template-tags/). I
think you probably want an 'inclusion tag' and then you'd load and
call it on your various pages.

-Matt