Knut Nesheim wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We're trying to build a multi-page form using FormWizard. We need to
> authorize the user first. In other views we use the user_passes_test
> decorator, however the documented way of using FormWizard is to
> include it directly in the urlconf:
>
> (r'^contact/$', ContactWizard([ContactForm1, ContactForm2])),
>
> How can we use decorators with this?

You can't. But remember, a decorator is only a shorthand for the
application of a function to another function. So you *should* be able
to use the following (though I haven't tested it):

(r'^contact/$', login_required(ContactWizard)([ContactForm1, ContactForm2]))
> We've tried
>
> (r'^contact/$', @login_required(ContactWizard([ContactForm1,
> ContactForm2]))),
>
> But it only gives
>
> Exception Type: TypeError at /order/add/ Exception Value: 'type'
> object is unsubscriptable
>
> Any help is appreciated.
I am absolutely amazed that you don't get a syntax error on that statement.

regards
 Steve