Thanks Frank, that's very interesting. A lack of complaining users is
much to be desired. Have you ever used this set up for multiple sites?
I have about 20 sites running, and there may well be more in the
future.

It would be excellent also to know what you found painful about
mod_python.

All the best,

Kip.