Exception Value: <class 'tkb.persons.models.PersRelation'> has more
than 1 ForeignKey to <class 'tkb.persons.models.Person'>

hmm.  I'm not sure.
you might be able to get it to work by fudging something or other.

but when it gets complicated like this, and it gets complicated for
django's ORM, then I think its better to rearrange the approach.