I have a bunch of fields that I need to check if they have content
added to them. So essentially I want to be able to tell for each entry
into the db that if every field that I need has been filled out, or
not. I want to be able to use this in my queries so that I can get
applications that are complete (if all the fields needed are entered),
or that are not complete (if all the fields are not entered). Also,
want to use it in the templates, so that if all this is done, display
Complete, if not display Not Complete.

Here's a bit of the model:

http://dpaste.com/81692/

So, if to be complete you need pharmcas_id, gender, and birth_date how
could I do this?