hi all.

I use this code in my view for login a user in

def logmein(request):
    if request.POST:
        username = request.POST['username']
        password = request.POST['password']
        user = authenticate(username=username,password=password)
        if user is not None:
            if user.is_active:
                login(request, user)

    else:
        return render_to_response('login.html', locals(),

context_instance=RequestContext(request))

    assert False
    return render_to_response('kontakt.html')
template:

        <form action="{% url mysite.kontakftormular.views.logmein %}"
method="POST" id="loginform">
                <label for="username">Username:</label>
                <input type="text" name="username" id="username" value=""  />
                <label for="password"> Passwort:</label>
                <input type="password" name="password" id="password" value="" />
                <input type="submit" value="Login" /></p>
        </form>

well if the login is correct it links to valid.html

and valid.html links to another Funktion:

a></p>

the problem now is the login formular pops up as soon as the url links
to the other funktion would be great if someone could help me out.