On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 19:37 -0600, Michael Saltsman wrote:
> Hey, I want to do a simple if statement (inside a template) to check
> for the current template, how would I do that?

What do you mean? What would this hypothetical "check for the current
template" function return?

If you're looking for something that returns a filename or something,
you're going to be out of luck, since such a concept doesn't really
exist at the template rendering level (after all, the blocks being
rendered could have come from any one of a number of templates via
inclusion and extension and template tags).

Perhaps you could explain the real problem you're trying to solve?

Regards,
Malcolm