I want to let users reset their password, so I've used the password_reset view.
I don't want to show my admin site to users, so I've overwritten the template
(r'^accounts/password_reset[/]*$',
'django.contrib.auth.views.password_reset' ,{'template_name':
'account/password_reset_form.html'}),

In that way I have two errors:
1) the template doesn't load the translation. but I've changed only
the first line to {% extends "index.html" %} , to use my index
template
2) Errors are not shown as it happens if I leave  {% extends
"admin/base_site" %}

Is there any easy way to solve it?

--
Alessandro Ronchi
Skype: aronchi

Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti รจ necessario, non stampare questa mail