Your first obstacle (currently) is going to be getting django to work
with multiple databases (the two Oracle and whatever its base DB is).
This is achievable, but undocumented and involves knowing the
internals of the QuerySet. Once you have that setup and functional (I
would create separate tables to play with while you are getting it
working) then you should be able to access the legacy DB models
normally, but you will NOT be able to create foreign keys to them for
models that are on a different database.

I have a similar need, to access an Oracle DB and 3 different MySQL
DBs from django and have, after digging into the internals enough to
understand what I would need to do, decided to wait and follow the
"Proposal: user-friendly API for multi-database support" thread on
django-developer and wait for an official API

Dj Gilcrease
OpenRPG Developer
~~http://www.openrpg.com