I am new to Django, but love it so far.  I went through a tutorial and
created a basic blog app.  I'm using Django's admin interface to add
new blog posts -- I have a blog "Post" model.

My problem is that whenever I enter and save a new blog post via
admin, its not showing up on the web page (template) right away.  It
usually shows up after a few hours.  It shows up right away on the
admin side though.  This leads me to believe that there is some sort
of caching going on, but I do not have any type of Django cache
setting going on in my settings.py file.  Is this a python cache
issue?  I've tried pkill python, but doesn't work either.  Is there a
template/web page cache in Django?

My host is Dreamhost, so I am running Django with FastCGI.  I know
thats not the preferred set up, but just getting my feet wet with
Django.  Thanks for any advice!