I'm kinda new to django, and python, so I'm probably gonna make myself
look a bit stupid. Here goes anyway:
As a simple django (1.0) project, (using python 2.6) I've decided to
write a blog application. Here it goes:

blog/urls.py
--------------
from django.conf.urls.defaults import *

urlpatterns = patterns('myblog.blog',
        (r'','views.listposts'),
)

blog/models.py
-------------------
from django.conf.urls.defaults import *

urlpatterns = patterns('myblog.blog',
        (r'','views.listposts'),
)

blog/models.py
--------------------
from django.db import models
from django.http import HttpResponse
from tinymce.widgets import TinyMCE
import re

class Post(models.Model):
        title = models.CharField(max_length=200)
        content = models.TextField()
        pub_date = models.DateTimeField('date
written',auto_now_add=True, null=True)
        change_date = models.DateTimeField('date
changed',auto_now=True, null=True)

        def __unicode__(self):
                return self.title

        def save(self, force_insert=False, force_update=False):
... Here come some long lines of code I think is irrelevant, but ask
me if you think they are....

blog/views.py
-----------
from django.shortcuts import render_to_response as RenderToResponse
from myblog.blog.models import Post
def listposts(request):
        a = Post.objects.all()
        a[0].title = 'hihi'
        a[0].content = 'haha'
        print a[0].title
        print a[0].content
        return RenderToResponse('blog/showlist.html',{'postlist': a});

blog/showlist.html
-----------------------
<h1>Hello</h1>
<ol>
{% for post in postlist.all %}
        <li>{{ post.title }}</li>
{% endfor %}
</ol>

As you may have guest, I expected the first post title to be 'hihi'
and it's content to be 'haha'. Well... it's not. I still get the same
post I have in my database. Yet the "print" lines give me the right
post content in the server debug messages.

Any ideas?