I'd like to override part of an admin change_list template.

Reading the documentation, my understanding is that I can place
a template in a certain place in the templates directory hierarchy,
and django will look for it and use it, i.e.:

templates/admin/build/job/change_list.html

...where "build" is my application and "job" is my model class.

The change_list.html file only contains the part I want to override,
i.e. the extrahead block. It contains:

{% extends "admin/change_list.html" %}
{% block extrahead %}
   <META HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT=10>
{% endblock %}

However, this does not work for me, so I'm expecting it to be some
mistake on my part, I just can't figure out what the mistake is.

Now, if I put the file in ./templates/admin/build/change_list.html
it still wont work. On the other hand, this would be overriding all
"build" application change lists, which is not what I was looking for.

Only way I've found is to copy the change_list.html from the django
installation in contrib/admin/templates/admin, and then modify it to
my needs, using "if" statements to figure out which application model
class is being rendered, and the put the change_list.html in my app's
templates/admin directory, which doesn't feel right.

Any input appreciated
/Lars Stavholm