I have a formset, each form representing a row in a table. I also have
a list of dictionaries, each list item providing additional data to
print on that row.  The formset and list of dictionaries are of
arbitrary lengths, and potentially in the hundreds or even low
thousands, so efficiency counts.  I also want to keep the logic as
simple and clear as possible.

I would like to be able to loop over both at once in the template
while rendering the table, but I don't see a good way to do that with
Django templates.  And I don't see an obvious way to efficiently zip
up 'formset.forms' with 'items' to do things that way, But I don't
have the deepest understanding of formsets, so perhaps that is
possible.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Steve Bergman