Hi,

I want to do something like this, I wish to make the 'fieldname'
dynamic, I am just trying to update a field without a hard coded
name... the name is passed in via  a form.

def updateProfile(request):
        fieldname = request.POST["id"]
        fieldid = int(request.POST["profileid"])
        fieldvalue = request.POST["value"]
        pe = Profile.objects.get(id=fieldid)
        pe.[fieldname] = fieldvalue    # <--- I want to pass the name of the
field to save()
        pe.save()
        return HttpResponse('Saved we hope', mimetype="application/json")