Hi,

I see two solutions:
 - be strict: Update the table to contain three columns.
   day (0..6), start_hour and end_hour.
    --> No need for MultiWidget
 - don't be strict: Leave it as a charfield. I guess this field is
  only read be humans. This gives you more possibilities:
   Mon 15-17. Except in August 15-16.

if you can convert all current charfields to three columns (strict
solution),
I would take the first solution. If you can't since there are already
entries like the one above, choose the second.

BTW, my TimeDeltaField contains a widget which renders as several
input fields. Maybe it helps you:

http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/1060/

  Thomas

--