Hi,

This is why many secure web application (e.g., your bank or credit card
company) ask that you close your browser after you logout -- so that no one
else can get to any of your data that may be stored in the browser cache.

If your users are using your application from https:, then this is all you
have to worry about -- ask them to close their browser and the data will be
cleared (browsers should not persist https cached data after exit).  If your
users are using vanilla http, then you should ensure that your application
is sending the appropriate Cache-Control header to force the page not to be
cached.  In any case, you will still need to ask your users to close their
browser after logout.

  -- Scott

--
http://scott.andstuff.org/  |  http://truthadorned.org/