On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 03:41 -0800, K*K wrote:
> Thank you for you reply.
>
> But I mean I want to create a table without primary key field.

This isn't going to work very well with Django. There are a lot of
places in Django that use the primary key on a table to access it. So
tables without primary keys at all aren't supported (or possible).

> I want
> to disable django's automatic add the id key with primary key feature.
>
> The primary key field in old table doesn't exist, and I checked it's
> not in the models.py too.

Either you specify the primary key manually or Django adds it
automatically. There's no option to avoid one altogether.

Regards,
Malcolm