On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Malcolm Tredinnick
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-11-12 at 00:12 -0200, Juanjo Conti wrote:
>> Is there any problem with changing my SECRET_KEY from a running project?
>
> Searching for all uses for the word SECRET_KEY in the source of Django
> would have gone a fair way towards answering that question.

Also of note is that some third-party applications, like my own signed
cookies app, rely on SECRET_KEY for other uses. I can't speak for
other apps, but if you're using signed cookies, all cookies that were
signed with the old SECRET_KEY will be rejected as invalid with the
new one.

-Gul