On Sun, 2008-11-16 at 17:41 -0800, Adam Yee wrote:
[...]

Good debugging info snipped.

> When entering http://localhost:8080/testproject/time I'm reading this
> in the Apache error log:
>
> [Sun Nov 16 17:27:37 2008] [info] mod_wsgi (pid=1768): Create
> interpreter 'ADAMYEE.gateway.2wire.net:8080|/testproject'.
> [Sun Nov 16 17:27:37 2008] [info] [client 127.0.0.1] mod_wsgi
> (pid=1768, process='', application='ADAMYEE.gateway.2wire.net:8080|/
> testproject'): Loading WSGI script 'C:/web/django/apache/django.wsgi'.
>
> http://localhost:8080/testproject/time just brings up 'It worked!'

So the good news is that this means Django is handling the request and
not exploding, since "it worked" is produced by Django. Which means your
webserver configuration is correct (or at least very close to correct).
You're not seeing an error saying something like "Apache doesn't know
anything about Django".

> Notice how it shows the process as just /testproject and not /
> testproject/time.

That's correct. The web server hands everything off to what you've
called "testproject" and Django handles the rest of the stuff.

What's interesting here is that it doesn't redirect to testproject/time/
(with a trailing slash). Which means Django thinks your URL Conf file is
empty. Did you just change it and save it without telling Apache to
reload/restart, so it hasn't picked up the changes, perhaps?

I can't immediately see anything wrong with the setup information you've
posted, so it's something subtle (or I'm going blind in my old age,
which is also a candidate).

Regards,
Malcolm