ayayalar wrote:
> I have the following forms:
>
> from django.forms.models import ModelForm
> from demo.home.models import Product, ProductDetail
>
> class ProductForm(ModelForm):
>     class Meta:
>         model = Product
>

> class ProductDetailForm(ModelForm):
>     class Meta:
>         model = ProductDetail
>

> I am trying to handle the submission of these forms in a single
> method.
>
> def add_product(request):
>     if not request.method == 'POST':
>         form1 = ProductForm();
>         form2 = ProductDetailForm()
>         return render_to_response('index.html', {'form1' : form1,
> 'form2' : form2})
>     else:
>         #Need to process the forms here.
>

> How do I know which form is submitted?

Well, that really depends on the HTML you have put around the forms. One
possible way would be to have two different submit buttons with the same
name and different values, then use the value to distinguish between them.

This presumes you only want to action the form whose submit button is
clicked?

A further, and even easier, way is to give each form a different action
attribute. Then they will trigger different views!

regards
 Steve