Hello all,
I have two models called User and Responsible. When I add a
Responsible automatically a User is added. I have only one form to add
a User and a Responsible.

class NewUserResponsibleForm(forms.Form):
    username = forms.CharField(max_length=30)
    password = forms.CharField(max_length=20, widget=forms.PasswordInput())
    confirm_password = forms.CharField(max_length=20,
widget=forms.PasswordInput())
    email = forms.EmailField(max_length=30)
    name = forms.CharField(max_length=64)
    responsible_boss = forms.BooleanField(required=False)

With the username and the password a User will be created. With the
others fields a Responsible will be created.
The problem is that I want to check that the username is unique and if
it is not, show the error in this form. If I check this form with
is_valid() the username is not checked against User and I can't use
the attribute unique=True in forms.Form.
I have tried gathering the info with this form and then passing the data to:

class UserForm(forms.ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = User

and the checking this form with is_valid(). But now the error is in
that form and not in NewUserResponsibleForm that is the form I show. I
would like to pass the errors from UserForm to NewUserResponsibleForm
or some way of doing what I'm trying.