> > and i want show something like this in my form:

Thanks for Your reply.
Now I understand correctly what my problem was.But I can not find the
solution yet.
Actually I meant to join two tables in order to have a queryset, which
contains both candidate fields and user_name from user. But I did not
thoroughly know how to write sql join statement with Django. Can you
solve my problem and suggest some documentation available over it?
Hop you have an idea about what my problem was.
Thank you once again......
Lima