Very strange. This is the admin for the model:

from django.contrib import admin
from articles.models import *

class SectionInline(admin.StackedInline):
    model = section

class ArticleAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    model=Article
    filter_horizontal = ('related_articles',)
    prepopulated_fields = {'slug': ('title',)}
    search_fields = ['author__username','main_section','title']
    list_display = ('title', 'author','slug',
'created','issue','publication',)
    list_filter = ('created','last_modified','sites','publication',)
    radio_fields = {'publication': admin.VERTICAL}
    inlines = [
        SectionInline,
    ]
admin.site.register(Article, ArticleAdmin)

Pretty straightforward. Only thing unusual I'm seeing is that I didn't
capitalize the Section class (it's not capped in the model, either).
When I go to Article, the sections are there, inline, as they should
be. When I SAVE, all the sections disappear. Suggestions?