I dont know why the margins are squashing everything, ill try and post
my code again this time without the comments

    if request.method == 'POST':
        form = UserCreationForm(request.POST)
        extraform =  CustomProfileForm(request.POST)
        if form.is_valid():
            userformInstance = form.save()
            extraformedit = extraform.save(commit=False)
            extraformedit.user = userformInstance
            extraformedit.save()
            return HttpResponseRedirect("/")

Hope that works a bit better.