Dear all,

I'm newbie in Django and have started study since two weeks. I tried
code that shows in djangoproject.com, in session chapters I got
problem with below code. It shows error that says module comments
doesn't have attribute Comment. am I missing something here?
Kindly help and thank you in advance

from django.contrib import comments
def post_comment(request, new_comment):
    if request.session.get('has_commented', False):
        return HttpResponse("You've already commented.")
    c = comments.Comment(comment=new_comment) # got error in this line
    c.save()
    request.session['has_commented'] = True
    return HttpResponse('Thanks for your comment!')

-vierda-