Hi There,
So, I am trying "
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/http/file-uploads/";, but can't
see the results.

I mean, I am confused because I don't know where to place the template
(which I believe has to be "contact.html"). I have a folder
"/mysite/templates/" and the tutorial "mysite/polls" works fine. Thus I have
"/mysite/templates/polls" and "/mysite/templates/admin".

So I am trying to place "/mysite/templates/contact.html" and when trying "
http://localhost:8000/contact/"; I got:

Exception Type: TypeError at /contact/ Exception Value: 'str' object is not
callable

I still have no idea about how to follow this debugging message.

Should I have to have "/mysite/templates/contact/contact.html"?

Besides, what to put in urls.py ("/mysite/urls.py")?

I am trying:

from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, include

# Uncomment the next two lines to enable the admin:

from django.contrib import admin

admin.autodiscover()

urlpatterns = patterns('',

    (r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root),

    (r'^contact/', 'contact'),

    (r'^jobs/', include('mysite.jobs.urls')),

)

"http://localhost:8000/jobs/"; and "http://localhost:8000/admin/"; work fines.

Needless to say I am a naive novice to Django.

If someone can point out what I am missing in "
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/http/file-uploads/"; I would
deeply grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Alan