Hello,

I'm running OpenSuSE-11.0 with the lastest version of django and
sqlite3.
When I enter the admin interface to enter data into my database, I got
the error:

OperationalError at /admin/archive/artist/add/

table archive_artist has no column named salutation

Request Method:         POST
Request URL:    http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/archive/artist/add/
Exception Type:         OperationalError
Exception Value:        table archive_artist has no column named salutation

This error is for the first field of the first table, so I suspect
there is a deeper issue. Perhaps related to this, when I enter the
admin interface, I only see a way to enter records for "Artist", and
not any of the other tables I described below (i.e. "Images",
"Gallery", "On_Loan"). I'm new to database design; perhaps the
relations are off? My models.py looks as follows. Thanks in advance
for any help or suggestions.

class Artist(models.Model):
    salutation = models.CharField(max_length=10, blank=True)
    first_name = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    last_name = models.CharField(max_length=40)
    headshot = models.ImageField(upload_to='/tmp/statement',
blank=True)
    statement = models.TextField(blank=True)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u'%s %s' % (self.first_name, self.last_name)

class Images(models.Model):
    artist = models.ForeignKey(Artist)
    file = models.ImageField(upload_to='/tmp/images')
    title = models.CharField(max_length=50)
    date = models.DateField()

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u'%s %s' % (self.title, self.date)

class Gallery(models.Model):
    images = models.ForeignKey(Images, blank=True)
    videos = models.ForeignKey(Videos, blank=True)
    name = models.CharField(max_length=40)
    address = models.CharField(max_length=30, blank=True)
    city = models.CharField(max_length=60, blank=True)
    country = models.CharField(max_length=50, blank=True)
    phone = models.CharField(max_length=13, blank=True)
    email = models.EmailField(blank=True)
    website = models.URLField(blank=True)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u'%s' % (self.name)

class On_Loan(models.Model):
    artist = models.ForeignKey(Artist)
    images = models.ManyToManyField(Images, blank=True)
    videos = models.ManyToManyField(Videos, blank=True)
    location = models.ForeignKey(Gallery)
    expiry = models.DateField()

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u'%s %s' % (self.location, self.expiry)