Thank you for the reply. I tried going the route of using the below.
Is your way better? Since 'in' needs a list as an argument and
SelectMultiple returns a list:

if request.method == "POST" or request.GET.get('page', ''):
                search_form = SearchForm(request.POST)
                if search_form.is_valid():
                        search_clean = search_form.cleaned_data
                        results = Mls.objects.filter