Server is Red Hat 7, set up by godaddy, its a virtual server. Python
2.5 w/ mod_python and python-devel installed. running latest django.

I am using webmonkey.com's tutorial for this:
http://www.webmonkey.com/tutorial/Install_Django_and_Build_Your_First_App

so you can find the blog app as well as the templates in there. The
part that is working instantly is the "secondary" section located in
the base.html template that the other two blog templates extend

thanks for lookin