> the last line of the error is
>
> *****
> OperationalError: unable to open database file
> ******
>
> NOtes: I have put the complete path for the DB /home/XXX/djangoProys/
> mysite2/DBmysite2, and I tried change permissions for database file

Make sure that apache can read and write the database file *and* the
directory that the file is in.  It took me while to figure that one
out, but SQLite requires that.

> When I usehttp://127.0.1.1/mysite2/polls    or
> http://127.0.1.1/mysite2/polls/1
>
> they works fine
>
> 2) except when I send the form to check for results from the poll, the
> error is
> *****
> Not Found. The requested URL /polls/2/vote/ was not found on this
> server.
> *****

It looks like you're directing the user to the wrong URL--it should
be:
/mysite2/polls/2/vote/

I'm assuming that you're hardcoding your URLs in your templates/views
--use the {% url %} tag and reverse() instead.

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/http/urls/#reverse

-Jeff