Hi,

I am new in Django and I am wondering if it is possible to access to a
form field value in through a template.

I know that I can access to the field by {{field}} and also can access
to the field.label, errors, label_tag, but I would like to access to
the intial value of a field.

Suppose I have the field = <input type="text" id="id_myfield"
name="myfield" value="1000">
it is possible to get the value only through a template ?  Something
like field.value ? or field.data ? or field.initial ??

I have tried all of them but cannot access to the value.  If you have
any hint it will be appreciate.