Hi,

We are developing an Intranet product hosted on Django. It is a product
which is currently installed at couple of clients and goes through monthy
updates. We are developing a user manual which will be in revision almost
every week. We might have a few more installations this year for the same
product.

We need to somehow update the app's documents every week. The code base is
currenlty being updated by SVN, and we are using mysqladmin, to alter the
database schemas as when required.

Is there a way we can ensure that the docs change uniformly from central
machine, much like svn updates code base. We would like the data/docs to be
in the database

Thanks

--
Ramdas S