Hello :) (sorry I'm French)

When I create a ticket (for a blog), I select various tags.
I would save these with the save_model and save_tagged_items methods
below :

<code type="python">
class TicketAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):

    # ...

    def save_model(self, request, ticket, form, change):
        # Save the author if it's a new ticket
        if not change:
            ticket.author = request.user
            ticket.save()
        # Save tags
        self.save_tagged_items(ticket, form)

    def save_tagged_items(self, ticket, form):
        for tag in form.cleaned_data['tags']:
            print tag
            ti = TaggedItem(tag=tag, item=ticket)
            print ti
            ti.save()
            print ti.id
        print TaggedItem.objects.all()
</code>

It seems to be a success :
http://nsa03.casimages.com/img/2008/12/23/08122311171655683.png

But in ma table (django_tagged_item), there is nothing ! It's empty.

I don't understand why, have you a solution ?

Thanks !