On Sat, 2009-01-03 at 22:03 -0800, Friendless wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2:42 pm, "Karen Tracey" <kmtra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll admit your tone here is starting to make me lose interest in your
> > problem report.
>
> Admit it, you weren't very interested in the first place. You've given
> me all sorts of reasons as to why the bug shouldn't be fixed, despite

Wow. That's just unbelievably rude. If somebody isn't interested in
helping you, they won't reply to the original mail, not spend a few
thousand words and four responses trying to help work out what is going
on and untold hours trying to repeat the problem.

If you don't like using Django, that's fine, but having followed this
thread, I can say that you are leaping to some fairly large and
unjustified conclusions and being very unfair to Karen and Ramiros'
efforts. Please grow some manners.

Malcolm