Dear List,

So, I developed a project with 2 apps and it's basic ready for production
test. Since I am quite newbie and don't know much about apache I would like
to know if it's possible to have 2 (two) different django projects (yes, 2,
because another collaborator has done another django project which is
already running in our server). If so, it would be just setting up another
virtualhost entry in the http.conf file pointing to my application?

If not possible to have 2 diff django projects, then I have to merge our
settings.py (and things like template folder, media folder etc.)?

I am looking at django documentation and wiki but I confess that some words
of guidance may give us some confidence to proceed since we are all newbies
about django here (including our server admin personnel).

Many thanks in advance.

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.