Is there a way to display a form with fields grouped using fieldsets,
without entering all the html manually in the view?   The Form I have
in mind is generated directly from a Model.   I see that the admin has
this feature but it isn't mentioned anywhere else in the doc.

This would have two advantages - one it's an easy way to control
display of fields in the view without loads of manual html.   Since I
have choices for some of my fields, the manual html is large and
clutters up my view.

Second it would let me reorder the fields in the view with affecting
the model.   Once a database is live it's not so easy to change it but
I'd still like the freedom to change the view it's based on (without
voluminous html).

Thanks