Hi, I am trying to get Django running on an Ubuntu server with Apache.
Everything seems to be installed fine (mod_python, plus MySQL with
MySQLdb python bindings), and I am running the main tutorial on the
Django site. I am doing the second part of the tutorial, with the
admin site, and noticed that when I load the admin page, the page is
pretty much bare bones HTML (not the nice, colorful one shown on the
demo).

I'm wondering if this is because I'm using Apache instead of litehttpd
as in the tutorial, or if I'm missing some install or config. Should I
be concerned about this?

(BTW the Ubuntu server is a Linode VPS, but I don't think this should
matter).